The Blaze Difference
- Founded in 2006, at the dawn of the digital cinema era.
- Blaze’s principal, Paul Fraser, has had hands-on, development, P&L, and revenue responsibilities for both film and theaters.
- International experience in over 50 countries.
- Many Blaze assignments in distribution sales extend the reach or accelerate the effort of the client’s team.
- Reports and business plans are thorough, strategic, and financially rigorous. Reports are actionable for clients’ senior management, and helpful to investors and donors.
- Technologically advanced and vendor-agnostic, Blaze has a solid rapport with cinema system integrators and vendors, but remains independent and does not accept compensation from them. Theater clients can trust that Blaze’s advice is in their best interest.